Family Individualized Case Studies
These case study families were created for illustrative purposes only and are not meant to represent actual SAA-SDS families, past or present.
Case Study: Irene is a single parent with a daughter coming from a Jubilee School.
• Irene earns $40,000
• Her daughter is in Jr. Kindergarten
• Irene’s Variable Tuition is ten monthly payments of $400.
Case Study: Edgar and Jasmine have a son in 5th grade and a daughter in 6th grade.
• Together they earn $250,000
• Robert and Sara’s Variable Tuition is ten monthly payments of $1,440 per child.
Case Study: James is a single parent with a daughter in the 8th grade.
• James is earning $80,000
• James’ Variable Tuition for Junior High is ten monthly payments of $778.
Case Study: André and Nia have two daughters in the Upper School
• Together they earn $110,000
• André and Nia’s Variable Tuition is ten monthly payments of $894 per child.
• After speaking with the Admissions Team, they plan to move their 5th grade son to St. Dominic next year. Their Variable Tuition will decrease for each child when their son is enrolled.
Because every family’s unique financial situation is different, to determine a Variable Tuition rate, you must submit your financial information using the FACTS Assessment.
Contact our admissions office to learn more.
Admissions@saa-sds.org or 901-435-5819.